In this post I examine and define instructional design, and share why it’s essential to the development of online courses.
Look at this neat document we just found while cleaning out our Dropbox. Pretty in-depth and awesome, no?
Quick Tips for Better eLearning Engagement
Sometimes it’s hard to keep learners engaged.
Here are a few tips and resources we’ve rounded up from the wonderful world wide web.
- Entertainment, Engagement and Education in eLearning - A White Paper
- Create Engaging E-Learning Courses You Can Be Proud Of
- Engaging with the New eLearning - Adobe whitepaper
- 6 Steps to eLearning Engagement and Boosting the Value of your LMS
- How to Keep eLearners from Escaping (you have to download this whitepaper)
- Engaging Interactions blog
- eLearning Templates: Interaction Builder (free to inexpensive templates)
- And finally, this informative video: