Checking out different types of mLearning apps not only puts a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips, it will also helps you design better apps in the future.
Here are a few cool ones:
- MIT Open Courseware: The LectureHall app provides a dynamic environment for accessing MIT OpenCourseWare video lectures on the go.
- TED Mobile: TED Mobile allows you to watch the latest TED videos based on Themes, Talks and Tags.
- mTouch: For all the Moodle users out there, this app is the “first and the most functional native iPhone/iPod Touch app for Moodle.”
- Frog Dissection: Seriously!
- Here’s a a list of Top 20 Must-Have Educational iPhone iPad Apps Used By Real Teachers in the Classroom that’s pretty awesome.
- edgepointlearning posted this